Noribachi is a leading U.S. based technology company with a focus on digital lighting.
We are always interested in hearing from talented and energetic individuals stimulated by a fast-paced environment.
Noribachi challenges traditional assumptions about lighting companies; suffice to say we are unlike any other manufacturer. Founded in 2007 by two former Silicon Valley executives, Noribachi fosters a corporate culture of camaraderie, innovation, and creativity. We’re more akin to Google than Philips.
Noribachi, an L.A.-based custom LED manufacturer for high output commercial and industrial solutions, is seeking motivated and ambitious individuals to join our dynamic team. In the past two years, Noribachi has been named to the Inc. 5000, Inc. Magazine’s list of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America, Forbes list of America’s Most Promising Companies and the Los Angeles Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Private Companies list.
At the core we know we’re one of the coolest companies to work for, ever. Like ping-pong, happy hours, and high-energy environments? We’ve got ‘em, and we invite you to apply today!
If you wish to be considered for a position at Noribachi, please send a resume and a cover letter detailing how you think you can contribute to Noribachi’s success to email@example.com.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
Job Title: FP&A Analyst
Reports To: VP of Finance
Noribachi has been named to the Inc. 5000, Forbes list of America’s Most Promising Companies, Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 and the Los Angeles Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Private Companies list. We are looking for a self-motivated, hard-working candidate who will play a key role in our future success.
The FP&A Analyst will lead the FP&A Department and will spearhead the Company’s financial quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis, online business and special projects. This person will provide financial and analytical support to senior management including margin analysis, weekly financial reporting, analysis of online business, monthly financial packages and other projects requested by senior management. This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support ‘optimal’ business decision making. The position reports to the Vice President of Finance.
Duties & Requirements:
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Implement and work with Dashboard reports
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, menu pricing, new store rollouts as well as new projects
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision-making purposes
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA highly preferred
- 3+ years’ experience as FP&A Analyst
- Experience in a manufacturing environment required
- Strong financial/analytical skills required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills. QuickBooks skills desirable
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and critically, highly-driven and self-motivated in an extremely fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on company environment
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to HR@Noribachi.com